The latest survey from Embark Investors has thrown up some interesting results. The survey looked specifically at clients relationships with their Independent Financial Advisers. Some of the results include:
- 85% of investors (or clients) said they were “happy” with their adviser and only 4% described themselves as “unhappy”. That is a very high satisfaction index and worth taking into account when you consider the amount of negative press that sometimes surrounds the advice market.
- This is also well up on last year when the satisfaction rate was 68%.
- 86% of those surveyed said that their advisers ability to understand their needs was the main issue. Followed by 81% being happy with the investments they were recommended.
- 83% of clients said they would recommend their Independent Financial Adviser to their family or friends, which is another very high satisfaction rate. This is where most advice firms get their customers.
- Almost half of clients said they valued their adviser more after the pandemic as well. But this still shows that half were very happy even before the pandemic.
- In terms of Independent Financial Advisers themselves, surprisingly only 60% were optimistic about the future, compared with 80%. This is perhaps surprising given that the pandemic restrictions have now been lifted.
If you are looking for an adviser why not have a look at our client testimonials, there are over 100 on our website and over 250 reviews on the Vouched For recommendation website.